Geocortex Reporting Help
Open topic with navigation
The Toolbar contains a variety of tools for configuring your report.
The tools included in the Report Designer's Toolbar
Tools in the Toolbar
- Navigate to parent report: This button is enabled when you are in the layout configuration of a Sub-Report control. This button allows you to return to the layout configuration of the parent report.
- Cut: Cuts the selected control to the clipboard.
- Copy: Copies the selected control to the clipboard.
- Paste: Pastes a control from the clipboard onto the selected report band.
- Delete: Deletes the selected control.
- Undo: Cancels the last change made to the document.
- Redo: Reverses the last undo action.
- Zoom Out: Decreases the document's current zoom factor by 5 percent.
- Zoom Factor: Zooms to a specific zoom factor selected from the drop-down list.
- Zoom In: Increases the document's current zoom factor by 5 percent.
- Validate Bindings: Highlights report controls with invalid data bindings or incorrect expressions.
- Full Screen: Switches to the Full Screen mode.
- Scripts: Invokes the Script Editor. For more information on using scripts, see Use Scripts in Reports
- Preview: Switches to the Preview mode. For more information on using the Preview, see Preview.
- Localization: Invokes the Localization Editor. For more information on Localization, see Localize Content.