Geocortex Reporting Help
Open topic with navigation
The Sidebar includes a list of options to administer, manage and learn more about Geocortex Report Designer.
The Sidebar in Geocortex Report Designer
The File button displays a list of options for managing your report item. The options for managing your report item include:
- New: Open a new report using one of the available options.
: Displays a list of reports that you have saved.
- Recent: Displays a list of reports that you have made changes to recently.
- Shared With Me: Displays a list of reports that are shared with you.
- Save: Saves the report.
- Save As: Saves the report using a new name.
- Import: Allows you to import a .json file of a report.
- Export: Allows you to export your report to a .json file.
Export and Import Reports
The Info button displays the Title and Description of the report item. You can edit both the Title and the Description from this panel.
The panel also provides links to:
- The ArcGIS Online or Portal item representing the report.
- A button to copy the URL to the item.
- A hyperlink to open the URL to the item.
- Information on deployment of the product.
Displays a list of all data sources that have been saved to the user account. From this item you can edit or delete any of the existing data sources. You can add new data connections as well.
Changing the name of a data source will break existing reports that use it.
Displays the product version number and a list of links to various help topics.