Map Picture Box Control
The Map Picture Box control includes the map from the user's session in the
Within Report Designer, there is no user session with a map, so the control on the design surface shows a placeholder map. The Preview uses a sample map service.
To use a Map Picture Box control in a report template, add the control to the layout. No further configuration is required. When the report is generated using a workflow, the map, the map's state, and the user's configuration are retrieved from the host application to create the map image.
The Map Picture Box control is only populated when the report is run using Geocortex Workflow. For more information on how to run a report using Geocortex Workflow, see Run Reports from Geocortex Workflows
Properties Common to Most Controls
For more information about the properties listed below, see Properties Common to Most Controls.
- Actions: Align to Grid, Size to Grid, Center Horizontally, Center Vertically, Bring to Front, Send to Back, Fit Bounds to Container
- Styles: Even Style, Odd Style, Style
- Appearance: Background Color, Border Color, Border Dash Style, Border Width, Borders, Font Name, Font Size, Font Unit, Font Effects, Foreground Color, Padding
- Behavior: Can Publish, Keep Together, Visible
- Data: Tag
- Design: Name
- Layout: Location, Size
- Navigation: Bookmark, Parent Bookmark, Navigation URL
For more information regarding each of the property groups, see the Control Reference.
Sets whether an item can be split horizontally across pages. When
|Sets the alignment of the image within the control.|
Refer to the following resources for additional help on implementing this control: