Geocortex Printing Help
Open topic with navigation
The Sidebar includes a list of options to administer, manage and learn more about Geocortex Print Designer.
The Sidebar in Geocortex Print Designer
The File button displays a list of options for managing your print template item. The options for managing your print template item include:
- New: Open a new print template using one of the available options.
- My Print Templates: Displays a list of print templates that you have saved.
- Recent: Displays a list of print templates that you have made changes to recently.
- Shared With Me: Displays a list of print templates that are shared with you.
- Save: Saves the print template.
- Save As: Saves the print template using a new name.
- Import: Allows you to import a .json file of a print template.
- Export: Allows you to export your print template to a .json file.
Export and Import Print Templates
The Info button displays the Title and Description of the print template item. You can edit both the Title and the Description from this panel.
The panel also provides links to:
- The ArcGIS Online or Portal item representing the print template.
- A button to copy the URL to the item.
- A hyperlink to open the URL to the item.
- Information on deployment of the product.
Displays the product version number and a list of links to various help topics.