North Arrow Control
Includes a north arrow in the
The Scale Bar control works with 2D maps only. If you print a 3D web scene from a Web AppBuilder app, the Map Info control will be blank.
Properties Common to Most Controls
For more information about the properties listed below, see Properties Common to Most Controls.
- Actions: Align to Grid, Size to Grid, Center Horizontally, Center Vertically, Bring to Front, Send to Back, Fit Bounds to Container
- Styles: Even Style, Odd Style, Style
- Appearance: Background Color, Border Color, Border Dash Style, Border Width, Borders, Font Name, Font Size, Font Unit, Font Effects, Foreground Color, Padding
- Behavior: Can Publish, Keep Together, Visible
- Data: Tag
- Design: Name
- Layout: Location, Size
- Navigation: Bookmark, Parent Bookmark, Navigation URL
For more information regarding each of the property groups, see the Control Reference.
Align to Grid Snaps the upper left corner of the control to the grid.
Size to Grid Resizes the control so all four corners are snapped to the grid.
Center Horizontally Centers the control within the width of the parent container.
Center Vertically Centers the control within the height of the parent container.
Bring to Front Positions the control in front of any overlapping controls.
Send to Back Positions the control behind any overlapping controls.
Fit Bounds to Container Resizes the control to occupy the entire parent container, excluding the borders.
A container includes a band or a panel.
This property is only enabled if the control is the only item in the container.
Sets whether an item can be split horizontally across pages. When
Refer to the following resources for additional help on implementing this control: